Taking place from 19-20 October 2016 at ExCeL London, VR & AR World 2016 is Europe’s biggest VR and AR event, and is being sponsored and promoted by HUAWEI Network Technology Laboratory. Attracting co-participation from leading authentic experts in the VR network industry Huawei come together with the world’s top players, such as Vodafone, British Telecom, Deutsche Telekom and Nokia.
During the event, HUAWEI will release its first VR Ready Network innovative solution and prototype in the industry. VR Ready Network innovative solution, composing of non-congestion network architecture, latency optimized overlay network (Live-MDN), deterministic low latency network (Hard-TCP), and next generation high throughput transport layer. Combined with various business scenarios, they will give solutions, and in-depth discussions with a number of partners about how to co-operate, taking into consideration their own network operation issues.
Huawei’s sessions at VR & AR World 2016
- 19 October, 9:30AM: Network Challenges of VR & AR Delivery
- 19 October, 9:45AM: Panel Discussion – Commercialising VR and AR, Where do the opportunities lie?
- 19 October, 2PM: Considering the VR and AR delivery network
- 19 October, 3:20PM: Networks getting ready for Virtual Reality
- 19 October, 5:30PM: Panel discussion – Optimisting Delivery: Readying the networks for VR Live Streaming and VOD
VR & AR World, ExCeL London, 19-20 October 2016
There’s still time! If you’d like to meet other VR and AR professionals and find out more about how both virtual and augmented reality are being used across a wide range of industries, and how companies plan to use them in the future, visit the VR & AR World event website.